DicaPac review

I used the DicaPac case during my last vacation. This thing is really water and sand proof. I used it under the water of the Caribbean deep blue sea and let me tell you the pictures were greats. It was my first time taking underwater photos and a for moment during this vacation I felt like I was Jacques Cousteau... The flexible material allows you to maintain complete control over all your camera's functions. Nothing got inside the pouch. Great product. I will use it again on my next trip to Bermuda.

Technical Details: from Amazon Shop

Guaranteed underwater performance up to 16 ft. (5m) deep;
UV coated polycarbonate lens cover allows users to take crystal clear pictures;
Transparent and flexible case for convenient camera control;
Reliable sealing system with waterproof zipper and "Roll & Velcro" closure;
Meets JIS (Japan Industrial Standard) protection class 8 for waterproofing; Weighs only 60 grams and lays nearly flat for super portability; Dimensions (WxH): 16.0 x 10.5cm (6.3 x 4.1 in.)

Amazon Shop retail price: $33.95
DiCAPac WP-300 Waterproof / Underwater Case for Compact Digital Cameras

RElated Topics: Brainbox 500 Electronic learning kit

No comments: