uniden 5.8ghz 3 handset phone with answering system

My wife is running a business at home and we had only two wired phones, one on the main floor and one upstairs. We feel little bit prehistorical with these wired phones. So she give me the task to find a good deal for two cordless phones. I went to my shopping mall a few days ago and found this interesting deal for 3 uniden TRU12803 at 5.8ghz It's a digital cordless phone from Uniden and even got this answering machine system incorporated. I was surprise by the low price of this package deal less then 70$. I remembered a few years ago I bought this one cordless phone from motorola for the shop and let me tell 70$ It was the price then for just one cordless phone with no answering machine. The phone was huge and the base system was also huge, I think at that time It was a 1.4ghz and the reception was not good when we were to far from the base system. Well I finally bought this uniden 5.8ghz 3 handset phone with answering system and yet It's really a good product.

tru12803, uniden tru12803, uniden, motorola

No comments: